Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BLACK MESA!!!


I have been following this mod for about a year, and I still can't wait for this mod. The Mod is called Black Mesa, which is a remake of the original Half life game. Looking at some of the screen shots for this game blows some of the stuff that even Valve makes out of the water. The game is going to include Dr. Kleiner, Barney, and even Eli Vance. Not only have they made screen shots to get you excited, they also are making videos on YouTube that make you want more.

Everything is getting ramped up; levels, Characters, enemies, and more. Apparently the Artificial intelligence is going to be tweaked too, so the enemies will be more aware of their environment (only another step to Skynet becoming self aware)


So the game looks amazing but the developers have given absolutely no word on when the mod is going to come out. They're going off the "It will come out when its done" route. But the wait is going to be worth it because this game is completely FREE, all you will need is any game with the Source code in it and this mod is yours. For more information go to their website at blackmesasource.com.

So my question for you guys, whats your favorite game mod? Mine would have to be Day Hard.

2 comments:

  1. didn't you also used the "it will be come out when it's done" route before in the past, too. Sadly, I've never experienced what a mod is like before because i dont have any games for the computer or software to install it to my xbox. the only mod i've seen in action would be Ultimate Empire at War for Star Wars: Empire at War. I would like to see what gmod is like though. I also wanna make mods myself someday, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have mods for a game called LRR, my favorite would be the one that activates the De-bug keys. I have yet to find a mod that I like enough for me to install it. This looks cool though...

    ReplyDelete