Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pathetic, Just Pathetic...

Ok so today I ran into what I see, is a pathetic guy trying to hack my account. Here is the conversation we had today:


r+k rock !: hey
Vaksha: hi
r+k rock !: are you nice
r+k rock !: are you nice

Vaksha: I like to think I'm a nice guy
r+k rock !: will you switch accounts
Vaksha: no
r+k rock !: why pklz
Vaksha: I'm sorry, no
Vaksha: why do you want to switch

r+k rock !: well i am banned from this awsome server plz i have got 200 games
Vaksha: sure you do...
r+k rock !: yer
r+k rock !: if you dont belive me look

Vaksha: at what?
r+k rock !: i will send you a email
r+k rock !: wat is your email addres
r+k rock ! is now Offline.


Of course I didnt respond to that and left the guy hanging but I want to know, Have you guys ever ran into this kind of thing?

2 comments:

  1. Not really, but I have seen something similar on other peoples accounts on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, my accounts aren't valuable enough to hack. lol.

    ReplyDelete